The Hometown Heroes Military Banner Program was established by the City of Santa Clarita to honor and recognize currently serving, active military personnel from the Santa Clarita Valley.
To qualify, honorees must meet the following active requirements:
- Active duty military personnel from the United States Armed Forces; AND
- Current Santa Clarita resident; OR
- Immediate family member of current Santa Clarita resident (spouse, child, grandchild) (military honoree must have lived in the Santa Clarita Valley at some point)
As an ongoing program, applications will be accepted at any time by those who wish to purchase a banner. Banners may be purchased by individuals or organizations that are responsible for the full cost of the banner. No sponsor names are permitted on the banner.
For pricing information please call (661) 255-4939.
$172.50 (EACH) (for the first year which includes printing, installation and storage)
$40.00 (EACH) (each year after for installation and storage)
Sponsorships are available. For questions on the Hometown Heroes Banner program or to order a banner, please call Kathleen Herrera at (661) 255-4939.
Price includes (1) 3’X6’ double sided vertical banner design and production, installation and storage.
Two installations a year: Prior to Memorial Day and through the July 4th holiday and prior to Veterans Day through New Year’s Day.
SCV Gold Star Military Banners will hang exclusively on the approach to the Fallen Warrior Memorial Bridge.
Banner Location Information – Please select one:
- Canyon Country – Soledad Canyon Road between Camp Plenty and Canyon Country Park
- Newhall – Lyons Avenue between the I-5 Freeway and Main Street
- Saugus – Bouquet Canyon Road between Soledad Canyon Road and Festividad Drive
- Valencia – Valencia Blvd. between I-5 and Magic Mountain Park